About Invading Vegas
Join the invaders from beyond the stars on the Vegas strip for an out-of-this-world adventure in the Invading Vegas slot from Play’n Go. The saucer has landed in Sin City and the aliens are bringing tons of intergalactic features. Adds stacked symbols on reels 4 and 5 to activate a respin on the middle reel with all other reels locking to help achieve juicy wins. Activate the Walking Wild respin feature by landing a Stacked Wild on reel 3 to have the Wild move along the reels and trigger additional respins. Turn it all topsy turvy in the free spins mode with all bonus features being flipped including stacked symbols on reels 1 and 2 and the Stacked Wild moving towards reel 1 to help trigger even more wins.
How to play Invading Vegas
- Choose your bet level and press spin to begin
- Match 3 or more symbols along any of the 20 available paylines to win
- Stacks of paytable symbols can appear on reels 4 and 5 and can activate a respin on the middle reel to help achieve wins
- Stacked Wilds can also appear on the middle reel during the respin and award the Walking Wild bonus respin mode
- During this mode, the reels will spin and the Stacked Wild will move 1 reel right on each spin and continue until it is no longer on the reels
- 3 or more Scatters activates free spins
- During the free spins mode, the reels are reversed with all bonus features activating on the reversed reels i.e. Stacked Wilds will move towards reel 1 and stacks of symbols will appear on reels 1 and 2
- Wild- Substitutes for any paytable symbol
- Scatter- Activates free spins
Stacked Reel Respin– During play, stacks of the same paytable symbol can appear on reels 4 and 5 and activate the Stacked Reel Respin mode. When activated, all reel spaces will lock and the middle reel will respin for the chance to activate line wins. This mode only activates when both reel 4 and 5 have the same stacked symbols visible.
Walking Wild Respins– On any random spin, a stack of Wild symbols can appear on reel 3 and activate the Walking Wild Respin feature. When activated, the reels will spin with the Stacked Wilds moving right to the adjacent reel before wins are calculated. This continues until the Stacked Wild has reached reel 5 and a final respin is awarded before the base game is resumed.
Free Spins– 3 or more Scatters activates free spins and awards 12 free spins. During the free spins mode, the reels are reversed with every other bonus feature activating backwards. For example, the Walking Wild Respins feature will walk towards reel 1 instead of towards reel 5. This also effects the Stacked Reel Respin mode with stacked paytable symbols appearing on reel 1 and 2. Landing 3 or more Scatters during the free spins mode will award 12 additional spins with up to 120 free spins up for grabs in total.
Can I activate free spins on Invading Vegas?
3 or more Scatters activates free spins and awards 12 free spins. For every 3 Scatters that land during the free spins mode, 12 additional spins are awarded up to a total of 120 free spins.
What is the Invading Vegas RTP?
The RTP for Invading Vegas is 96.20%. For every £10 bet, the average return to player is £9.62 based on long periods of play.
What is the Invading Vegas volatility?
The volatility for Invading Vegas is Medium meaning the chances of achieving a win on any given spin are fair and the potential payouts are equally rewarding.
Can I play Invading Vegas on mobile?
Join the intergalactic adventure on the go as Invading Vegas is fully compatible on all mobile devices. Sign up to MrQ today and play over 900 real money mobile slots and casino games.